This essential organic sweatshirt will be a guiltfree addition to your wardrobe. Live it green! Embrace eco-friendly and stylish...
Featuring a set-in sleeves and bottom hem a flatlock topstitch on all seams and an inside herringbone back neck tape.
No more sweat shopping for an organic sweatshirt.
Yunika isn't just a logo or a brand mark, it's an emotional connection. It’s not what you see, it’s what you feel!
Although, a lot of hidden details lies within and here it is:
• The Y and the K stand for the company's location in the Yukon Territory
• UNIKA embodies our cutting edge technology and the uniqueness of our products and construction materials
• The drops within the logo represent the brands affinity to water, the element which creates life, illustrating the company's eco-mindedness
• The negative space in between the drops represents the Y from Yunika and Yukon
• The colors of the drops represent the distinctive traditional Pacific North Western Art
. 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester
. Medium Heavy fabric (8.5 oz /yd² (300 g/m²)
. Relaxed fit
. Sewn in label
. Width measured across the shirt flat from armpit-to-armpit
. Length measured from either side of the collar straight down
|Sleeve length, cm